Love Spreading the Word Promotion Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LOVE SPREADING THE WORD PROMOTION (1 July 2017 TO 31 December 2017)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the PEOPLECARE LOVE SPREADING THE WORD PROMOTION (the Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Who can enter: Entry is only open to Peoplecare members over the age of 18 years. The Promoter’s directors, management, employees and their immediate families together with agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Healthcare providers are not eligible to receive rewards from this promotion.
- Promotion Period: This Promotion commences at 8.30am AEST on Saturday 1 July 2017 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on Sunday 31 December 2017.
- How to enter? To enter the Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- refer a friend or family member to Peoplecare and;
- the friend or family member joins as a result of the referral during the promotion period on a new Hospital or Combination policy. Excludes Extras only, Ambulance only and OSHC cover. Only includes first-time joiners, not previous members.
- Receipt of Entries: Entries are deemed to be received at time the family or friend joins on a new Hospital or Combination Policy and mentions the member’s name as the referee. To say thanks, at that time we’ll send you both a free $100 gift card (per new membership) and put you both into the draw to WIN a prize. The winner will receive a $500 Flight Centre gift card.
- All policies must be current and financial for a minimum of 60 days at the time the offer is being redeemed.
- How many times can you enter? Referring members can receive a maximum of 5 gift cards per calendar year through this promotion. If a member refers multiple memberships in the year, they will receive the same number of entries in the prize draw (up to a maximum of 5 entries).
- Allow 8-9 weeks after the purchase date of the new policy for delivery of the Gift Card.
- The draw: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be placed into a random draw which will be held at 3.00pm AEST on 15 January 2018 at the office of Peoplecare 2-12 Young Street Wollongong NSW 2500.
- Prize details: The winner will receive a $500.00 Eftpos Gift Card.
- Notification: The winner will be contacted by both telephone and the winner’s details will be published in the next edition of the Peoplecare Love Bytes Newsletter.
- Winners: Where requested by the Promoter, the winners must provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the winner, is eligible to enter and has complied with these terms and conditions.
- Claiming prizes: All prizes will be mailed to the winner at the Promoter’s cost.
- Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable) for whatever reason), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where required. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
- Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, incomplete or incorrectly entered entries.
- Liability and release: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Printing errors: In the event of printing errors, quality control matters, structural faults or similar factors, any claims for prizes or entitlements to claims will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements.
- Record keeping: The Promoter will retain the entry records relating to this Promotion for the period it is required to in accordance with the relevant state legislative.
- Promoter’s decision final: All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the matters referred to in these terms and conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Peoplecare Health Limited ABN 95 087 648 753, 2-12 Young St Wollongong NSW 2500. Telephone number (02) 4224 4333.
- Permit number: This Promotion is authorised under Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15393