What is it?
The Health Risk Assessment is an online questionnaire. It’s fun to complete and gives you a very useful breakdown of 12 specific areas of your health, what you can do to improve in each area and what further checks you might need. It even calculates your Body Mass Index on the very first page. Bonus!
Completing the Health Risk Assessment gives you the option to take part in our free* health support programs if it looks like they’d be right for you.
How long does it take?
It can be completed in under 15 minutes.
What info do I need?
The assessment takes you through a whole bunch of questions about your health, lifestyle, family history and other important info.
There are a few things to have on-hand when you’re doing this assessment, if you don’t have this info, you can still complete an assessment:
- your weight
- your height
- your waist circumference (psst; just Google your pants size and you’ll find your waist in cm)
- your blood type
- your blood pressure (optional)
- any medications you are taking (in general)
- your cholesterol – LDL, HDL & Triglycerides (optional)
What’s done with my personal info?
Your privacy is #1, and this assessment is completely confidential. Your answers are stored with our friends at MediKeeper, and our Peoplecarers don’t have any access to them.
(You may need to log in to Online Member Services first)
* You need to have Mid^ or Premium hospital cover and have served a 2-month waiting period at the point of first taking out the cover to have access to the services
^'Mid Hospital' cover is closed to new members.
What you’re agreeing to