If you join any Peoplecare hospital and extrascover, we'll give you $150 EFTPOS card for singles & single parents or $300 for couples & families. Plus 2 & 6 month waiting periods wavied on extras. T&Cs apply.
Joining’s easy through our website: peoplecare.com.au or by phone on 1800 808 706.
Join Offer Terms & Conditions
- This offer is for first-time new members only who join a Hospital and Extras combined cover. This offer can only be claimed once. (Combined cover)
- Must quote promo code ELITEENERGY to be eligible for the offer
- Limit is $150 per single and single parent policy and $300 per couple and family policy.
- Members who purchase Hospital only, Extras only, Ambulance only or OSHC covers are not eligible for the promotion.
- The membership must be current and paid up-to-date at the time the offer is being redeemed.
- Peoplecare membership must be held for 60 days prior to the EFTPOS gift card being sent out.
- This offer is not available with any other promotional offers being run by Peoplecare at the same time.
- This offer is not available through intermediaries and only applied to purchases by new members through the Peoplecare website or call centre.
- Peoplecare can withdraw this offer at any time without notice. This offer is for a limited only.
- Offer expires 31st December 2019.
- Peoplecare Directors and employees are not eligible to receive this offer.
To get the offer, just add promotion code 'EliteEnergy' in online join form Referral field (or let us know over the phone).
The boring but necessary fine print: This offer is only current for Elite Energy members, employers and families taking out a new Peoplecare hospital & extras cover (combo cover) membership before 31/12/19. Not available with any other offers. 12 & 24 month waiting periods still apply (unless you’re transferring from an equivalent or higher level of cover with another fund). Visit our website for current special offers for Peoplecare members - www.peoplecare.com.au/specialoffers.
Find the right cover for you:
How to make a pharmacy claim
Want to learn more about how and when you can make a pharmacy claim?read more...
Learn the secret to successful extras claims
Here's our key tips to getting your extras claims processed smoothly.read more...
We're stoked to be a Members Own Health Fund
Whenever you see the Members Own symbol next to a health fund logo, you're looking at an insurer that exists to deliver the best possible service and benefits to you — the member.
Members Own Health Funds is group of not-for-profit and mutual health funds that share the same approach of putting members' needs ahead of profits.
Members Own wants to get the message out that there’s an alternative to the big, profit-driven health funds. More than 2.6 million Aussies agree and it’s easy to understand why.
With a Members Own Health Fund you should expect more. Much more.
Members Own funds put their members first: instead of operating their business around how they can profit from you, they are thinking about how they can help you, now and for generations to come.
The Members Own funds are committed to returning more to members – providing more appropriate products, better service and returning more of your premium dollar back to you in benefits.
Members Own funds provide private health insurance with a heart. Unlike some funds they’re not distracted by the demands of corporate shareholders or overseas owners… to a Members Own fund you’re not a policy holder or a number, you’re a member.
Health funds that carry the Members Own symbol are thinking about you, working for you. Because what matters to them is you and your health. You’re a person, not a profit centre.